The elders of Highlands Baptist Church desire to equip church members to engage difficult areas of life with a careful and robust Christian theology. While Highlands Baptist Church may not necessarily endorse all that is contained in these resources, the elders believe these are worthy of consideration for the subjects listed.
PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN FROM PREDATORS
- Allender, Dan B. Wounded Heart. Colorado Springs, CO: Nav Press, 2008.
- Baker, Leigh. Protecting Your Children From Sexual Predators. Manhattan, NY: Saint Martin’s Press, 2002.
- Holcomb, Justin S. and Lindsey S. Holcomb. Rid of My Disgrace. Wheaton, IL: Crossway, 2011.
- Reju, Deepak. On Guard: Preventing and Responding to Child Abuse at Church. Greensboro, NC: New Growth Press, 2014.
- Langberg, Diane M. On The Threshold of Hope. Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, 1999.
- Salter, Anna C. Predators, Pedophiles, Rapists, & Other Sex Offenders: Who They Are, How They Operate, and How We Can Protect Ourselves and Our Children. New York, NY: Basic Books, 2003.
- Sax, Robin. Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe. Amherst, NY: Prometheus, 2009.
- Schmutzer, Andrew. The Long Journey Home: Understanding and Ministering to the Sexually Abused. Eugene: OR: Wipf & Stock, 2011.
Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for supporting this ministry!