- In the inspiration, inerrancy, infallibility, preservation, and sufficiency of the Scriptures.
- In the Triune God: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the sinful human nature of man.
- In the forgiveness of sins only by the shed blood and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
- In the convicting, comforting, and guiding power of the Holy Spirit.
- In the new birth, which is manifested by living in obedience to the word of God through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who empowers us to live holy and abundant lives as followers of Jesus.
- In the return of King Jesus to establish his eternal kingdom bringing judgment on the unrighteous and blessing to all who follow him.